Marriott Playa Andaluza Resort
Welcome to Marriott’s Playa Andaluza, a real family resort located at a beautiful secluded beach at only 5 minutes’ drive from the millionaires paradise of Puerto Banús. Marriott’s Playa Andaluza is an elegant designed resort with spacious studio’s and luxury apartments build and decorated in a typical Andalusian style.
It is the perfect destination for your dream holiday with the family. Marriott’s Playa Andaluza is located just outside the charming coastal village of Estepona and only 10 minutes’ drive from the old town of Marbella. The gastronomical village Benehavis is only 7 minutes drive. People come from all over the area to enjoy a meal in one of the many cozy restaurants Benehavis has to offer.
Playa Andaluza Marriott
The spacious luxurious accommodations at the resort consist of generously decorated studios and 2-or 3-bedroom apartments, perfect for families with children or a group of friends. All accommodations are equipped with all the comforts and conveniences you need for a perfect and relaxed holiday. Spend your days lounging by one of the sparkling swimming pools, visit the Club House with whirlpool and sauna or enjoy a Spa treatment, while your children are having fun joining one of the many exciting activities on site. And you are, of course, directly on the sand and the surf; Estepona beach lies at your feet. Or go for Estepona golf with more than 100 golf courses within a 10km range.
Would you prefer a grand tour or simply discover the fascinating region? Do you like traditional Spanish costumes, castanets and flamenco dancing? What about typical Spanish dishes such as paella or tapas accompanied by a glass of red sangria? You will find various restaurants, bars and shops within walking distance of this Marriott Vacation Club resort. Marriott's Playa Andaluza is close to both the prestigious Marina of Puerto Banús and the historical old town of Marbella with its romantic Plaza de Los Naranjos. Also, the coastal village of Estepona is very well worth a visit. This region also is a true golfers paradise. With over 100 golf courses Andalusia is one of the most important golf destinations in Europe. What is also wonderful is a visit to the white rock of Gibraltar, where the monkeys still roam free. Or what about the unique city of Ronda, perched on a plateau overlooking a sheer cliff. The setting is truly spectacular, and the culture is just as exciting. The most amazing site is the Puente Nuevo bridge, which straddles the El Tajo gorge, a breathtaking ravine of 130 meters deep. Another top attraction is the Plaza de Toros, Spain's second oldest bullring, which is still used to stage bullfights. Tourists will also be enchanted by the quaint old streets and whitewashed buildings of La Ciudad, the old Moorish town. The Coste del Sol has so much to offer. Maybe you have some time left to visit Tarifa, the southernmost place of Spain, or take the boat for a day trip to Morocco.
The 5-star service of Marriott Vacation Club
The beauty of all is that you don’t have to be an owner or a member to spend your holidays in this beautiful Marriott Vacation Club resort. If you book your stay with us you will be able to enjoy all the facilities of this 5-star Marriott Vacation Club resort including the excellent 5-star Marriott services. Today more than 1.000 private Marriott owners offer weeks for rent or resale on this website.
- Swimming pools overlooking the beach
- Hot tubs
- Swimming pool for outdoor activities
- Paddling pool
- Outdoor children's pool with slide and interactive features
- Private beach area with Sun beds
- Clubhouse with whirlpools, sauna and steam room
- Fitness Centre with gymnasium and aerobics studio
- Spa with a variety of massage and beauty treatments
- Sports courts for basketball, football and paddle tennis
- Outdoor games including 9-hole Mini Golf and shuffleboard
- Play areas with table tennis and pool tables
- Giants-piece chess and checkers
- Daily activity program for all ages
- Supervised children's club and children's playground
- Teen lounge with video games, table tennis, swimming pool and more
- Park with slides, climbing wall and amphitheater
- Marketplace for snacks, refreshments, shopping and amenities
- Solera Restaurant & Mediterranean-style bar for meals, snacks and drinks
- Free underground parking 24/7
- 24/7 front desk
- Gate control and 24/7 security
- Tours and activity desk
- Free Wi-Fi
Marriott's Playa Andaluza
Carretera de Cadiz, Km 168
Estepona, Spain 29680
Tourism Registry License A/MA/00935